Sheen Lane Health Centre, Sheen Lane, East Sheen, London, SW14 8LP
Telephone: 020 8876 4086
FREE NHS APP NO SMOKING DAY 8TH MARCH A LETTER TO PATIENTS FROM DR DAVIES REGARDING HER RETIREMENT HELP WITH THE COST OF LIVING AND HEATING YOUR HOME Strep A & Scarlet Fever Your Next Poo Could Save Your Life
NO SMOKING DAY WEDNESDAY 8th MARCH !
It is never to late to give up smoking. Why not start with No Smoking Day on 8th March 2023.
• Make No Smoking Day 2023 the day you quit for good – you’ve got what it takes!
• Quitting smoking protects your brain health and reduces your chances of dementia.
• Getting support really boosts your chances of quitting – you’re up to three times as likely to succeed.
• Support from local stop smoking services gives you the best chance of success,and GP’s and pharmacists can also give advice and tips to help you quit.
• It’s never too late to quit – stopping improves health and wellbeing, even if you’re already sick from smoking.
• On average smokers spend £47 a week on tobacco, that’s nearly £2,500 a year to spend on other things once you quit.
• There are a range of free quitting support to help you on No Smoking Day including:
• the NHS Quit Smoking app, daily emails and SMS; https://www.nhs.uk/better-health/quit-smoking/
• information and advice on stop smoking aids, including how vaping can help you quit; and an online Personal Quit Plan tool that helps you find a combination of support that’s right for you.
• expert support from local Stop Smoking Services
Make the 8th March your day to stop smoking please visit https://www.todayistheday.co.uk/